teenage

I have good days and bad days and sometimes take it out on others . I can be stubborn, anoyyed and clueless at time . Sometimes in one day, dozens of things go wrong . But when I take a step back and look at things clearly, I realize how much I truely appreciate life, with every imperfection I know I'm still young . I know I have a lot to learn .

I always remember this kind of things; Don't act like you're better than anyone else . Everyone has their own beauty, for each living thing is beautiful . But the moment you try to show you're beauty too much, it eats you inside, making you arrogant . At the moment you are beautiful outside, but inside you're ugly .

As the world keep on moving, I'll try to move on too with a big smile on my face in all times . Everybody wishes that they could be the best . Same goes to me, but naah, nobody's perfect . Oh, people can easily change . They come and go . They say 'Hello!' and 'Goodbye!' whenever they want to . How I'm gonna face all this kind of people huh ? -___-

Only Allah knows how was it . How hard I have to push myself to stand on this earth with a high spirit . I took step by step . Take a deep breathe . I've been through all the tough times, hard times and difficulties . But I'm still too young . I have to do it all by my own . Go, girl! Hm, I hope everything's gonna be okay . InsyaAllah (

Thanks sebab baca sayang. If suka, like lah :]

No comments:

Post a Comment