Part Of Me

Assalammualikum :)

School holiday . Tired . Bored . Restless . Work-ingg >< Well , I miss someone right now . I mean some of them . It's in my school . I just realize how important they are . In thick or thin . In easy or tough . In happy or sorrow . In whatever conditions . I just need them . Seriously . I always wondering , how could I live without them ?  Can I survive without them ? No . Definitely No . I miss them . Really . Obviously . 

Bestfriends .

How should I start ? Well , on this school holidays , she used to call me almost everyday . Distance matter , but it doesn't matter kan , Kirah Balqis ? We still can share stories and secrets . I'll help you whatever I could . Remember , I always support both of you . We've been classmates , tablemates and ect . I could tell yaa , wherever I turned , she's the one that I would see . Can you imagine how much I miss both of them when Im home right now ? 



"I'm gonna stop in the middle , hang my feet of the edge . I got no reason to worry , I know i'll find the end ; and thats where you'll be waiting , I hope you dont forget , that I wont quit 'til I find you , no matter the risk*

Classmates .

They know me well . Really well . The real me . My attitude . My behaviour . My problems . I miss our crazy time . Jiwang time . Laugh out loud like nothing's gonna stop us . Our secret's . We're siblings! ♥ Miss ya! I hope this would be my classmates forever .



Kirah -Tasha - Sarah - Ikaa - Husna - Lala Echa - Fatin Barney *Balqis Is Missing* #DiamemangjakundenganCAMERA >__<
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA .

Lots Of Love 

Thanks sebab baca sayang. If suka, like lah :]

No comments:

Post a Comment