Bornday

Assalamualaikum :)

"Hi. I'm officially seventeen."

Alahaaaaai, segan lah titew nak cewita. Euwww. Haha. Ok, *buang malu* Laaa ni, nak cerita sikit je pasal my birthday. Even it's just as simple as that, kena pula first daaay SPM *Whew!* I still glad to have those moments. Alhamdulillah, I'm still alive :) Thanks a lot to my beloved family who celebrate my birthday. Thanks for the big cards, cute cakes, some of ice cream Baskin Robbins :')


Next, thank you so much to my fellow friends for the wishes and presents. I really appreciate that! Muaaah *hugs* Well, anyway, tahun ni tahun pertama sambut birthday dekat sekolah with paper Bahasa Melayu for the first day of my SPM day begin. Hihi thanks to you too twitterians! Me love you ♥ May this fabulous November be my sweetest memories :) Thank you, everyone! xx 


Handmade birthday card :)


XOXO






Thanks sebab baca sayang. If suka, like lah :]

No comments:

Post a Comment